I have also eaten an entire plastic container of baby puffs... by.my.self. I was kinda embarrassed with myself on this account as well. I don't even remember the context of the story, I only recall looking down into an empty container of puffs and realizing I was the only one left at the table...with an empty container of B.A.B.Y. P.U.F.F.S.! (sigh)
So. In order to lift your spirits I will share with you some of my recent #fail moments...
- I once had a green thumb, but I don't think I have watered this poor plant since the birth of my 3rd baby... let's just be honest. Yes. Thats a self watering bulb... it's bone dry. Yes... that little plastic blue-jay is supposed to sing when my plant is "thirsty"... he stopped chirping a long time ago. #fail
- Please don't call animal control on the condition of my fish's living conditions. Seriously sad about this. The fish just keeps on swimming, I keep on feeding him... we breed a tough brood in our home. I am afraid if I try to clean his tank now, he might go into shock. #fail
- Midnight... my baby wants a bottle so he can take 5 drinks and go back to sleep. Little does he know there is gold dust in the formula and it will cost me $2.00 for his 5 little gulps... I think, "let him cry, he will go back to sleep..." but his screaming was so ear piercing that I gave in. Until tonight I guess... maybe I will try to be strong yet again. #fail
- Dutch...my adventure seeker, my curios one, my fearless tiger... was digging around in some cabinets Friday and dropped a leaded glass turkey on his toe.... I don't think it broke, but it was traumatic. #toedrama #fail (don't mind his raggedy toe nail... another #fail)
- The couple is coming over at 4:30 to sign a CONTRACT on our home... I try to print the contract at 4:00.... NO INK!!! I SPEED to Office Depot and thankyouJesus they had my ancient ink... #almostfail And the buyers never knew...
- A while ago, Zadie was gifted a babydoll that magically pees on it's own. You feed her water in a bottle, then she pees it out. Not in a "fancy Baby Alive" sorta way, more like "this baby was bought at Family Dollar" sort of way. So I designated her as a bath toy. Daxx decapitated her. Now her head is used for a cup to drink (only water from the faucet!! I have not gone rouge yet) My kids refer to this tasty beverage as "Baby Milk"... This is a #fail on so many levels. I don't think I will be moving the baby head to our next house. (Please don't judge me for this)
- On a not-so-fail-note.... we joined a co-op. We have been getting our veggies from Urban Organics for a few months now and we love it!! Today is pick up day and I am so excited to see the yumminess we get to enjoy. One week we had a stow-away... a VERY GREEN grasshopper. We captured him and let him go outside... I guess the produce was indeed pesticide free. (smiles) #win
Okay, so hopefully on this windy monday you can feel a little better about the things you look at in your life and shake your head at... Life is messy and unpredictable... that's okay!
Also. We sold our house. I will update you more on that story in due time. I don't want to be premature in telling you how incredible of a story it is. Waiting for inspections and appraisals before I dance any jigs!! But, woooohooo!!!